International fact-finding missions are organized for officials and business people with the aim to:
- Gather industry-specific information;
- Find reliable international partners and investors;
- Enhance bilateral relations with international governments and other governmental institutions;
- Initiate relevant projects in technology and know-how transfers that would contribute to the economy;
- Investigate the potential to expand to international markets with products – export;
- Investigate possibilities to improve logistics, cargo transport;
- Promote investment projects, products & services to an international audience.